Here’s How To SIGN-UP To Shop or Bid Online With Us!
- You will have to sign-up for an account on the MY ACCOUNT tab, on our secured site in order to make purchases or bid on auctions. Just basic information. No credit card needed until checkout. You can pay via PayPal with your own credit/debit card.
- If you are out of market and interested in shipping, you must contact us ahead of time to get a shipping quote before your purchase. For large items, make sure you make arrangements to pick-up items yourself or contact a reputable moving company.
- When we do online auctions, they will be under our AUCTIONS! tab. The main page only list most recent items to preview on the site!
- The CART icon (shopping cart) on the top right of the page, will let you know what items you have won in an auction or have set aside to purchase.
- TERMS OF SALE– All items must be picked up within 48 hours of purchase. Sales tax will also be added on the invoice.
- Bidding. By placing a bid, you are obligated to make the purchase if you are the highest bidder. All bids are considered a binding contract. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted.
- Preview and inspection. We are open Thursday – Saturday, 10am – 3pm. All items are sold “as is, where is” without any warranty, implied or otherwise. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- Please sign-up for our newsletters. Call us anytime at 361-227-9826 or email us. We would love to hear your comments, suggestions and recommendations.
FOR MORE HELP! CHECK OUT OUR FAQ PAGE. THIS SHOULD HELP ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE PROCESS.
We appreciate your support and hope to see you in person very soon!
Steve & Jeni Arnold